Theo nguồn tin trên trang mạng của thành phố Las Vegas
David Riggleman | Director of Communications | 702.229.2207
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
MEDIA CONTACT: JACE RADKE | 702-229-2205 | 702-249-3514
Free City Of Las Vegas Shuttle, “The Downtown Loop,” To Launch Tuesday, June 27 With Surprise Riders
Downtown Loop To Offer Free Rides To Popular Attractions
The Downtown Loop, a free shuttle servicing popular attractions in the city core, will launch at 9:30 a.m. with a special media event on Tuesday, June 27, at City Hall, 495 S. Main St. Videographers will be able to board a bus out front of City Hall and ride a portion of the route at 9:30 a.m. Special, surprise riders will be picked up at the Downtown Loop stops.
Following the ride on the Loop, the shuttle will be officially christened by Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman and M.J. Maynard, deputy general manager of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC), at Oscar B. Goodman Plaza in front of City Hall.
The Downtown Loop is a six-month pilot program that is a partnership between the city of Las Vegas, the RTC of Southern Nevada and Keolis Transit. Stops include:
• Bonneville Transit Center – 101 E. Bonneville Ave.
• The Arts District – Art Way and Boulder Avenue
• Pawn Plaza – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
• Fremont East Entertainment District – Las Vegas Boulevard, south of Fremont Street
• Mob Museum – 300 Stewart Ave.
• Fremont Street Experience – Main Street, south of Fremont Street
• Las Vegas North Premium Outlets – South Grand Central Parkway, near the Nautica store.
The Loop will run Monday through Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Friday through Saturday: 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. For more information about the Downtown Loop visit www.lasvegasnevada.gov/DowntownLoop.